Welcome
Welcome to kitcars

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Cimbria SS

Cimbria SS

Postby BossHog » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Ok, this is project number two. A variant of the Sterling called a Cimbria SS. Bought this back around June this year. Price was right and it was only two hours away from home. Car drives better than it looks. It has a Buick 231 cu.in. V-6 mated to a VW transaxle via a Kennedy engineering adapter/clutch setup. Car is also equiped with air conditioning for these hot Florida summers. I plan to start it's restoration within the next month. I have already purchased a new windshield to replace the cracked one. Thes cars seem to suffer from windshield cracking problems and i've been putting plenty of thought into the reason why. I'll go into that subject at a later date. Car is very fast and fun to drive so i'm looking forward to getting her back to better than new condition.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BossHog

Return to Sterling